Create Listing Submission Help
Before you proceed with adding your listing to our website please make
sure you are clear about what your discount offer is going to be. It’s
completely up to you what offer you choose, although as guidance we would
recommend a minimum of 10-15% discount to make the offer attractive for
potential customers. Of course, the bigger the discount you offer, the more
customers you’ll attract.
Not sure what discount to offer? The possibilities are endless!
Here are a few examples to get you inspired:
- 10%-30% off all products / services / treatments
- 20% off the monthly membership fee
- 25% off the admission fee for up to 4 people
- 20% off the total bill for up to 8 people
- £5 off entry price for up to 6 people
- ‘Buy one get one free’ on all courses Sunday to Friday
- 2 tickets for the price of one
- Or anything else – it’s completely up to you!
Submitting a listing to our website is easy!
It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes if you have all the
required information and images ready.
Here is what to do:
- Choose an appropriate category (and subcategory, if applicable) for your business.
- Add your business details and discount description. Enter as much relevant information as possible to enhance your listing, including any customer feedback or testimonials. Please hover over the blue ‘question mark tooltips’ as you go along for tips and more information.
- Add a logo and any images you wish to add to enhance your listing. If you have a video on YouTube you’d like to include within your listing, please emails us its URL address and we’ll add it for you.
- Once you’ve checked all the details, click ‘Submit Your Listing’ and it will be submitted for approval.
We’ll email you as soon as your listing has been approved and
published on our website. Please have a look at your ‘live’ listing to double
check that all information entered is correct. If you need any changes, email us or get in touch and we’ll do it for you.
- Each Perthshire Discount Card has the customer’s name and expiry date on it as well as a membership number which you can request for your reference (if the customer is making a booking by telephone or email, for example).
- You will not be offering a ‘daily deal’ but an ongoing discount of your choice, which will allow customers to come back again and again, and not just once.
- Our website is not a platform to display your existing offers available to general public. While your discount offer for our members can be similar to other promotional schemes you may be part of (for example Tastecard or Gourmet Society card if you are a restaurant), please remember that our members pay an annual fee for their card so they would expect some exclusive benefit that is not available to the general public.
- To avoid confusion, please be specific about any relevant conditions to your offer, for example: ‘25% off entry price, for up to 4 people per card’.
- We don’t process any payments on behalf of businesses listed on our website so it’s up to you to apply your discount. If your products or services are available directly from your website, please specify how our members can receive the discount, for example you could provide a special ‘promotional code’ for them to enter at the checkout.
- Please remember that as long as your offer is ‘live’ on our website, it means it is available.
- When changing your discount offer in the future, please remember our members will be searching our website for offers throughout the day. So, to avoid any confusion, we suggest any updates to your discount offer are made during the hours when your business is closed.
If you need to temporarily suspend or change your offer you can do so by sending me an email with the
details and i’ll update it for you.
Return from Create Listing to Perthshire Discount Card