Perthshire Travel Guide
This site map is your directory to the entire Perthshire Travel Guide website. For your convenience the pages are organized by category and alphabetized.
Use it to help you find your way around every page on The Perthshire and Trossachs Travel Guide. There are a lot of photos on the site to give you a taste of this beautiful part of Scotland.
Don't forget to use Search facility. This useful tool will help you find what you are looking for, especially if you remember seeing something that interested you but can't remember where it was.
About this Web Site - Gateway to the Scottish Highlands
Advertising Advertise your business here for less than £1 a week!
Bens - Mountains of Perthshire Scottish Highlands
Glens - Valleys of Perthshire Scottish Highlands
Lochs - Lakes of Perthshire Scottish Highlands
Discounts - Where to find the best deals?
- Alyth Folk Museum It was a former library, now features displays on local agrarian history; manse parlour, dairy, laundry, etc.
- Black Watch Museum The Regimental Museum of the Black Watch.
- Castle Menzies This is a 16th century castle in Strathay, central Perthshire, lies to the west of the village of Weem, near Aberfeldy.
- Drummond Gardens and Castle - One of the finest formal gardens in Europe.
- Edradour Distillery The last original farm distillery in Perthshire.
- Earthquake House Situated in a field in The Ross at the western end of 'Shakey Toun', Comrie.
- Elcho Castle Elcho Castle is well-preserved sixteenth century castle on the south bank of the River Tay.
- Fergusson Gallery One of the oldest museums in Britain, found in the centre of the fair city of Perth.
- Flambeaux procession At midnight on Hogmanay hundreds of people visit the village of Comrie.
- Fortingall Yew Tree The most ancient specimen of vegetation to be found in Europe for many centuries.
- Huntingtower Castle A tale of two families,this 15th Castle was a lordly residence for 300 years.
- Perth Museum and Art Gallery One of the oldest museums in the UK and has a collection of nearly 500,000 objects.
- Perth Playhouse Cinema Complex An art deco Playhouse Cinema opened in 1933 and took only 9 weeks to complete.
- Perth Theatre Perth Theatre offers a year round programme of classic and popular drama.
- Scone Palace Once the crowning place of the Kings of Scots.
- Scottish Liqueur Centre One of Perthshire’s great tourist destinations not to be missed.
- St John's Kirk Oldest building still standing in Perth, built in stages from 1440.
- St Mary's Church (Grandtully). This is one of those wonderful hidden gem I mentioned on my homepage
- Tullibardine Chapel Most complete and unaltered small medieval churches in Scotland.
Perthshire Towns & Villages
| Aberfeldy | Aberfoyle | Alyth | Auchterarder | Balquhidder | Blackford |Birnam | Blair Atholl | Blairgowrie | Braco | Bridge of Earn | Bridge of Gaur| Callander | Comrie | Coupar Angus | Crianlarich | Crieff | Doune |Dunkeld | Dunning | Fortingall | Kenmore | Killin | Kinloch Rannoch |Lochearnhead | Muthill | Perth | Pitlochry | Port of Menteith | Rattray |Rannoch Station | St Fillans | Strathyre | Tummel Bridge | Weem |
Perthshire Travelguide Your personal Perthshire Travel Guide.
Perthshire Walks There are endless possibilities for walking in Perthshire.
Romantic Breaks - Romantic getaways in the Perthshire Scottish Highlands.
Self Drive Tours Selection of Tour routes.
Site Search Wondering where exactly you saw..........?
Return to Homepage from Site Map
Time to visit Perthshire - Seasons and weather
Travel Guide Overview of the website
Travel Links Some other destinations around the world
Traveling to Perthshire - Choices of transportation
Visitors Information Things you need to know when visiting Scotland
What's New? Perthshire Travel Guide Blog